Bring the LWFC to your school! The Language Workshop for Children’s At-School Program
Offer LWFC language immersion playgroup classes at your school.
Thibaut Technique instructors can give in-curriculum or after-school programs.
French for Children | Italian for Children | Spanish for Children | Chinese for Children
Full or Half Days
Full Day: Up to 7 K-6 Classes a Day
Half Day: Up to 3 K-6 Classes a Day
Every week an excellent, Thibaut-trained, native-speaker playgroup instructor helps your students acquire a new language with:
• Stimulating language enriched, action games
• A language immersion environment
• Fun, interactive visual aid exercises
• Elementary-appropriate LWFC vocabulary-building songs
• An emotionally supportive, humorous atmosphere
• The LWFC’s classroom tested elementary-appropriate songs –– new four times a year!
• The LWFC’s award-winning Professor Toto Language Education Series chock full of audial, visual and sensory language interaction.
Your students will:
• Absorb and retain the basic, phonetic sounds of a new language
• Learn business-standard, native pronunciation
• Associate meanings to the sounds of their new language
• Practice vocalizing their new language
• Practice sentence building through simple grammatical templates
• Solve child-friendly, vocabulary-recall and sentence-building puzzles
• Play language immersion action games
• Laugh, move and acquire the basic elements of a new language
School Administrators and Teachers: call François Thibaut at 212-396-0830 or 800-731-0830 to discuss having an LWFC playgroup instructor come to your school.