Become a LWFC Licensee
With international business opportunities increasing every day, parents nationwide are looking for quality early language training for their children. In many areas the demand for an effective language method far outpaces the supply.
The LWFC is accepting individuals interested in providing LWFC-quality instruction in their communities. By partnering with the LWFC (you recruit the students and the LWFC delivers its method, materials, name, background, trademarks, experience, and guidance) you are positioning yourself to be far more successful than starting from scratch with an unproven children’s language program. LWFC licensees do not need to speak another language. If you do have native-fluency in another language you are welcome to teach yourself, otherwise act as program manager and hire French, Spanish, Chinese, or Italian speakers to teach for you.
Because the LWFC has a real method, our acclaimed Thibaut Technique®, your students parents won’t be discovering that their children spent years with a program promoting foreign language “games and songs” and did not retain much. As Founder/Director Francois Thibaut says, “subtle details make all the difference.”
As a LWFC licensee you gain,
- Protected Territory,
- Prestige: Link your name to the LWFC’s brand history and long-trustedreputation,
- A Proven Method: Thibaut Technique® Teacher Training,
- Professional Student Materials: Each session use and distribute the
- LWFC’s classroom tested Workbook/CDs and Storybooks filled with original vocabulary-rich songs, language-building content, and child-friendly illustrations,
- LWFC Teacher Materials,
- LWFC Trademarks: such as French for Tots®, Spanish for Tots®, Italian for Tots®, Chinese for Tots®, and The Language Workshop for Children®,
- Enhanced Profit Potential: No Royalties to Pay,
- LWFC Support and Mentoring,
- The LWFC’s 100+ page Distributor’s Guide,
- LWFC Parents Guide to Each New Family
- Professor Toto Cross-Branding,
- Reciprocal Linking to the LWFC’s National Site
- Editable LWFC Advertisements,
- Editable LWFC Brochures and Schedules
- Use of the LWFC’s Media Quotes,
- Optional Micro-site and Online Enrollment Systems.
When it comes to teaching children a second language, subtle details make all the difference between the child who retains what they’ve learned for life, and a child who forgets it all in a few weeks. We welcome people who are committed to providing excellent-level language curriculum. Become a LWFC Licensed Distributor in your community.
Go into the market with the LWFC’s premiere name, method, tradenames, and four decade reputation behind you.
For more information on becoming an LWFC licensee please email firstname.lastname@example.org letting us know where you wish to offer LWFC classes along with your telephone number. We will be happy to contact you promptly.
We look forward to helping you LWFC-quality children’s language programs in your community!